- Radiation Protection Service
The Radiation Protection Service, in relation to the activities carried out to users (staff structured and unstructured Department and INFN), fulfills the following main organizational and technical/scientific tasks:
- management of radioactive sources (new acquisitions, loan service, counseling)
- ordinary and extraordinary checks of physical surveillance
- establishment and management practices of personnel exposed to ionizing radiation
- dosimetry of exposed personnel
For all activities you can provide the service by appointment, preferably by email.
Qualified Expert: Dr. Carlo CICARDI